Rooney or Suarez?

King Of The Kippax

Remove any bias, forget ones a United player & ones a racist & answer the Simple question, Wayne Rooney or Luis Suarez, if you had to choose which one would you prefer at City?

Me? Rooney, Just

Suarez strike rate is poor.

Rooney is a scorer of goals in batches ( a bit like Dzeko).

Rooney would be a more influential player than Suarez, not even a close decision in my mind

both pug ugly however

Rooney by a huge margin.

Suarez is "exciting" for want of a better word but scores far too few.

Rooney is the only player that is genuinely world class for the rags (Vidic out and question marks when he is back). I'd take him in a heartbeat on ability. We'd be 12 points clear if he was plying his trade for us and not them.

SWP's back said:
Rooney by a huge margin.

Suarez is "exciting" for want of a better word but scores far too few.

Rooney is the only player that is genuinely world class for the rags (Vidic out and question marks when he is back). I'd take him in a heartbeat on ability. We'd be 12 points clear if he was plying his trade for us and not them.

Rooney is probably the only player in world football who is good enough to play for us who I wouldn't ever want to see in a City shirt. I know it's a bit irrational, but I just hate the t*** with a passion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.