Rooney or Suarez?

On his day, Rooney is one of the best in the world. He just has a lower bottom level than most top forwards. When he's good, he's fucking good. When he's not, he can be pretty dire.

Pretty hard to overlook either of his or Suarez' personalities though. I'm a United fan so I love Rooney to bits, but he's a massive ****.

Viva Rivaldo said:
On his day, Rooney is one of the best in the world. He just has a lower bottom level than most top forwards. When he's good, he's fucking good. When he's not, he can be pretty dire.

Pretty hard to overlook either of his or Suarez' personalities though. I'm a United fan so I love Rooney to bits, but he's a massive ****.

Were you part of the "Coleen may forgive you but we wont" brigade?

I bet them fuckers with that banner cheer his every goal.

Thenumber1blue said:
Suarez by an absolute mile,can do it against better teams too,not just Portsmouth,Wigan and Bosnia.

Very good tn1b, absolute gem of a comment that seems to have blown over everybodies head who has quoted it so far.

Discipline and goals are Suarez's weakness. But he is the best dribbler in the Premiership.

I don't think Rooney is having the best of seasons. Take out his pens and he's in single figures though that's in part down to the position he's playing.

Rooney is the better player, but given a choice between the 2, I'd take Suarez as we have goalscorers, but if you have a 10 man defence in front of you, Suarez would break it down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.