Rooney's contract

mannycity

What's the betting they announce it Tuesday,trying to overshadow our game with barca,they really are sad and deluded.

Wankers to the core!

Re: Rooneys contract

So we get to play Barca AND Rooney signs a 5 year deal @ 300k p/week? Sounds too good to be true.

I won't stop laughing for a week if they pay that fat fucker 300k a week for his - ahem - loyalty!

On a separate note several United lads I know assured me and were quite convinced Van Persil will be leaving them at the end of the season as his wife can't settle in Manchester. Make of that what you will but doesn't that make the following who are alleged to be leaving as:
Evra
Anderson
van Persey
Ferdinand
Vidic
Nani
Fabio

that doesn't include Giggs or Valencia who also might be off/retired whatever!
Thats going to take some replacing with World Class players costing 25 - 50 million!

Reported 5-and-a-half-year deal. If that's true then they're more desperate than I originally thought - the idea of potentially having a 33 year old striker still on their books on 300k a week is hilarious to me.

Kinkys Left Foot said:
I won't stop laughing for a week if they pay that fat fucker 300k a week for his - ahem - loyalty!

On a separate note several United lads I know assured me and were quite convinced Van Persil will be leaving them at the end of the season as his wife can't settle in Manchester. Make of that what you will but doesn't that make the following who are alleged to be leaving as:
Evra
Anderson
van Persey
Ferdinand
Vidic
Nani
Fabio

Thats going to take some replacing with World Class players costing 25 - 50 million!

They'll just bring through another group of youth team players, 'cos that's how they do things at OT - they'd never just buy a load of good players to create a top-class team in a short space of time.

Kinkys Left Foot said:

Evra
Anderson
van Persey
Ferdinand
Vidic
Nani
Fabio

That's a hell of a wage bill to get rid of

spanishblue said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:

Evra
Anderson
van Persey
Ferdinand
Vidic
Nani
Fabio

Wait till you see what they're going to have to pay their replacements...

I don't think signing a contract for some mid table side will over shadow a huge game such as Barcelona.

CaliforniaBlue said:
spanishblue said:
Kinkys Left Foot said:

Evra
Anderson
van Persey
Ferdinand
Vidic
Nani
Fabio

Wait till you see what they're going to have to pay their replacements...
We'll they are doing what we had to do before we got in the champions league. You have to pay way over the odds to get players. Problem with that as we have found is you can't get rid of them bridge, Santa Cruz, bellers, Sinclair et all because no one will pay them that much.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.