Rosie M/cgees (Copenhagen)

Scrabster Six

To Whom it May Concern.

I am writing to you concerning the visit of Manchester City football club and it's supporters to the city of Copenhagen, Denmark on the 19th February 2009.

We are a very large english style pub situated in the centre of the city ( the town hall square), we also have a restaurant and a discotheque on site.

Over the last ten years we have organised exculsive events for the supporters of the English national team, Arsenal, Manchester United, Celtic and Liverpool plus many other groups of supporters from countries such as Sweden, Norway and Germany.

Our aim is to provided a base for the travelling fans in the comfortable surroundings of an english pub.We have 3 large projection screens and many large t.v. screens that can be used for the viewing of football matches.We can organise food and live entertainment on request and all of our staff are fluent english speakers.

Copenhagens transport facilities are right outside our doors and buses, trains and taxi's can take you to the Parken football stadium in around ten minutes.

If you think we can do something for you or would just like a chat about your visit to Copenhagen please do not hesitate to contact me.

Our webpage is <a class="postlink" href="http://www.rosiemcgee.dk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.rosiemcgee.dk</a>

--
Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards
Scott D. Taylor

if its one of those facing the hard rock cafe i ve been in it, there is about six of them facin tivoli, cant remember the price of beer but went in them all as you do...yuk i think one of them was a scottish bar

ok lads i phoned my mates and they reckon you can pick a beer up for about £4 although they did say that would be in a little dump somewhere on the back streets, if you drink near tivoli etc expect to pay between £5 - £6 a go.. not too bad really

hope you get in the pub with the cans mate, it can be a bit chilly in february, as for the price, i ve no idea sorry, wouldn t you be better off buying half a bottle of spirits on the way over

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.