Ross Barkley - punched

I just saw it and we can only but guess what actually happened but from my initial view it does look like Barkley said something the guy didn't like and he decided to lamp him one. Wouldn't be the first time a footballer gobbed off thinking they were untouchable.

May be he just wanted to enjoy a quiet night without people bothering him?

I just saw it and we can only but guess what actually happened but from my initial view it does look like Barkley said something the guy didn't like and he decided to lamp him one. Wouldn't be the first time a footballer gobbed off thinking they were untouchable.
Didn't Lee Sharpe allegedly (is that okay mods?) get a hiding or two back in the day for being a mouthy fucker in clubs around Manchester? That's what I heard back then. All hushed up by TWGC™, apparently.

No coincidence this happens after Koeman tells him to sign a new contract, bit like when Stevie G wanted to move, and got paid a visit...

The wonderful Liverpool actor Stephen Graham was also recently attacked on a visit back home. It's wrong to speculate but there are some people who do not like success and like to bring people down a peg or two. Whether Ross said anything is immaterial really, the videos show a one sided assault.

Last edited:
Looks like Ross is dismissing the puncher the way he gives his chin a little rub. The guy will probably claim self defence!

Allegedly, the chin rub was Barkley saying "Smell yer Bird". If true he deserves a right good fucking hiding.

The wonderful Liverpool actor Stephen Graham was also recently attacked on a visit back home. It's wrong to speculate but there are some people who do not like success and like to bring people down a peg or too. Whether Ross said anything is immaterial really, the videos show a one sided assault.
This.

Whether he said something or not and whether we all sympathise with the punchers reasons for it(I could maybe see why if he said something about his gf) is neither here nor there when it comes down to whether he should be let off the hook for it, it doesn't work like that. He probably wont be bothered too much if he does have charges pressed against him anyway.

Responding in kind is probably defensible by law but the person taking it to the next level with physical assault surely can't be. The law doesn't care for a persons reasons for doing something illegal, it's still illegal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.