Rough Sleepers Set Up Camp at 7/7 Memorial

So a pissed up idiot pissed on that war memorial wasn't it? And we wanted him hung (not condoning his actions, bang out of order) but an equal amount of disrespect to a memorial, used as a dinner table ffs and they have rights etc. What a load of shite. Kick them up the arse and fuck them off

So a pissed up idiot pissed on that war memorial wasn't it? And we wanted him hung (not condoning his actions, bang out of order) but an equal amount of disrespect to a memorial, used as a dinner table ffs and they have rights etc. What a load of shite. Kick them up the arse and fuck them off

How about we kick you up your ass and fuck you off?

Let's hope you never have to be in that unfortunate position where you have no food nor any shelter, so desperate that you end up using items in the street as your furniture.

Some "pissed up idiot" who urinated on there actually had the choice to do so. He had the choice to be intoxicated, the choice to urinate there - you cannot compare the two separate incidents.

This view on here of - this is OUR country, they should not be here, rar rar fucking rarrrrrrgh - is total bollocks. it isn't your country at all, you are just led to believe by the minority in power that it is your country.

This isn't yours. Keep thinking that when you're singing "god save OUR queen" hahaha, what a fucking joke us humans are.

She ain't yours. She's just another human being who popped out of a lucky vagina which inherited loads of wealth, helped acquired by the majority poor working classes who serve in the armed forces.
Once they are surplus to requirements however you'll soon find them serving the streets of Manchester.

The amount of ex-servicemen/women who are homeless very much surprises me. I'm astounded as to the amount of people who have served YOUR country yet find themselves on OUR fucking streets with nothing.

Wake the fuck up. This is THEIR country. the minority rich who do as they please as they have the money to pay legal fee's, the private education, the contacts amongst the fellow establishment.

The sooner we wake up, the sooner we can start to help ourselves and serve each other, rather than being slaves for the Established Elite.
Maybe then you won't see people having to sleep at memorials... Would there even be a memorial if the majority (yes YOU) actually had any power?
Would the majority need to blow themselves up?

I'm not saying they would/wouldn't as I don't know but it seems throughout history the more we, the people are suppressed/oppressed the more we will rebel.
Doesn't matter what race/religion you are.... The rich elite who are supposed to serve you don't serve you at all - one big fucking myth.
They serve themselves.

Some impoverished guy steals a bike for £20 and he gets sent to prison for a year.
Some educated banker steals £20mil. and he gets rewarded with a £200,000 salary, £1mil. bonus and a pat on the back with a promotion at another bank.
Oh and the bank he fucked up gets bailed out by YOU.

Hahahaha... yet let's all complain about the Romanians kipping in the park.

Fuck off.

In 1981 at the tender age of 17 I travelled to Madrid and spent a lot of time myself walking around the city.

One of the sights that genuinely astounded me was the number of beggars and presumably homeless people. I remember thinking how lucky I was to live in a country where there was no need to beg. Even having lived my entire life within 2 miles of Manchester City centre I could not recall seeing any begging.

Isn't it strange how times have changed.

Now I see people begging most days of the week and it appears that the overriding view of other people is that these beggars are a stain on society, are morally deficient and have no good reason to beg.

Pity, sympathy and tolerance, which I took to be British traits, seem to have disappeared.

How about we kick you up your ass and fuck you off?

Let's hope you never have to be in that unfortunate position where you have no food nor any shelter, so desperate that you end up using items in the street as your furniture.

Some "pissed up idiot" who urinated on there actually had the choice to do so. He had the choice to be intoxicated, the choice to urinate there - you cannot compare the two separate incidents.

This view on here of - this is OUR country, they should not be here, rar rar fucking rarrrrrrgh - is total bollocks. it isn't your country at all, you are just led to believe by the minority in power that it is your country.

This isn't yours. Keep thinking that when you're singing "god save OUR queen" hahaha, what a fucking joke us humans are.

She ain't yours. She's just another human being who popped out of a lucky vagina which inherited loads of wealth, helped acquired by the majority poor working classes who serve in the armed forces.
Once they are surplus to requirements however you'll soon find them serving the streets of Manchester.

The amount of ex-servicemen/women who are homeless very much surprises me. I'm astounded as to the amount of people who have served YOUR country yet find themselves on OUR fucking streets with nothing.

Wake the fuck up. This is THEIR country. the minority rich who do as they please as they have the money to pay legal fee's, the private education, the contacts amongst the fellow establishment.

The sooner we wake up, the sooner we can start to help ourselves and serve each other, rather than being slaves for the Established Elite.
Maybe then you won't see people having to sleep at memorials... Would there even be a memorial if the majority (yes YOU) actually had any power?
Would the majority need to blow themselves up?

I'm not saying they would/wouldn't as I don't know but it seems throughout history the more we, the people are suppressed/oppressed the more we will rebel.
Doesn't matter what race/religion you are.... The rich elite who are supposed to serve you don't serve you at all - one big fucking myth.
They serve themselves.

Some impoverished guy steals a bike for £20 and he gets sent to prison for a year.
Some educated banker steals £20mil. and he gets rewarded with a £200,000 salary, £1mil. bonus and a pat on the back with a promotion at another bank.
Oh and the bank he fucked up gets bailed out by YOU.

Hahahaha... yet let's all complain about the Romanians kipping in the park.

Fuck off.

1379398407792906853.GIF

Oxford is littered with beggars in every shop doorway at night and on every memorial.

In 1981 at the tender age of 17 I travelled to Madrid and spent a lot of time myself walking around the city.

One of the sights that genuinely astounded me was the number of beggars and presumably homeless people. I remember thinking how lucky I was to live in a country where there was no need to beg. Even having lived my entire life within 2 miles of Manchester City centre I could not recall seeing any begging.

Now I see people begging most days of the week and it appears that the overriding view of other people is that these beggars are a stain on society, are morally deficient and have no good reason to beg.

Pity, sympathy and tolerance, which I took to be British traits, seem to have disappeared.
When I was a kid, there was an an ex soldier who had lost a leg in the war, playing a harmonica, and basically begging. The good folk of the town helped him out, and you'd see him later in the market caf having a brew and sandwich which this money provided. There were a few other similar unfortunates, but none of them, including him, to my knowledge, decided to scrounge enough money to travel around 1500 miles to do their begging somewhere where there were richer pickings.
Times certainly have changed.

I remember as a child (late 80's/90's) rarely seeing an Homeless issue around Manchester.
We travelled to NYC and one of the first things I noticed was this cities vast homeless problem.
The streets were littered with people, sat around begging, it was packed, people randomly wandering into the Mcdonalds we were sat in and asking "if we had finished with our food"

Yet I never had experienced anything like this in Manchester as a child.

Fast forward in 2015 and I regularly see homelessness. housing shortages, food bank increases, yet we're all led to believe by the propaganda machine over here that every fucker on benefits is sat in their homes watching their HDTV's whilst txting on their Iphones... let's not forget their Range Rovers parked outside.

Maybe there was homelessness years ago and I just wasn't exposed to it luckily enough.

Sadly we have an housing issue right now, an homeless issue right now - and this needs sorting out.

Maybe someone more intelligent than me could correlate how the ever increasing population of Manchester/demand for housing could be a factor in there being more homeless people here?
Property prices in Manchester have increased significantly, with more people from the south moving up here as it's too expensive for them down there.

Us poor Mancs... where the fuck do we go? Scotland?

if you think greed is irrelevant then you don't see the bigger picture, which is that we as a society in general are probably more inclined to be bothered about ourselves than others.
it's a selfish me me me society and we both live in it, thus contribute to it.

I personally choose to help feed the homeless, I've spent many hours feeding the homeless directly in Manchester, clothing, providing shelter and so on.
Some of the people I have helped I've seen weeks later in the MEN committing petty crimes such as theft, in such desperation to feed themselves and or sadly pay for addictions which is an health issue - not a criminal issue and needs addressing accordingly.

if you became addicted to alcohol right now and was dependant on it without any needs to fund your addiction... would you want me to arrest you, prosecute you, and sent to strangeways or help you by admitting you into hospital for treatment and detoxification?

Sadly most people end up going through the Legal system and end up with a string of convictions due to their addictions and thus end up lifelong homeless.

Funny, how much the private Prison system makes in revenue and how many people it keeps employed including the CPS.

7/7 bombings were atrocious and this monument needs to be maintained but I'm just highlighting why there are homeless people out there in our society and why they need rehousing.

if you disagree, PM right now and we'll go out tonight in Manchester Centre and meet some homeless people.
I said it was irrelevant to this, not irrelevant altogether. I was on my arse a few years ago and luckily found a decent place to live thanks to the council. Not the best but by no means the worst either. My dad lives in Spain and I visited 2 years ago. Walking through the nearest City I saw people making ashtrays out of drink cans to sell, no one was buying. One that really sticks in my memory was a bloke sat in boiling heat with what looked like at least ten layers on and bags around him with things like pans and other household hardware in. He'd blatantly lost his home and was carrying what he could.

Think we agree that greed and selfishness, "look after number one, I'm alright Jack" mentality is a problem in society at large. In this case I don't think it is a point of discussion though. If I found myself homeless in another country the last thing I would do is desecrate a memorial (it's obvious that it is one) that means a lot to some people, even if the monument means nothing to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.