Roy Hodgson

Time to call it a day Woy. The guys had a good career, but unfortunately time waits for no man(not even Sergio) Stop being a martyr to the game and enjoy your retirement.

Not at all? He’s had a very unique career having managed in a number of countries.

What he did with Fulham was exceptional.
He’s had chances even at the Dippers, his football was boring to watch, the Fulham tenure ended with the highlight being a Europa final but that’s hardly an endorsement for being exceptional, Wigan won a cup final in England, didn’t make them a great team or good to watch.

He’s had chances even at the Dippers, his football was boring to watch, the Fulham tenure ended with the highlight being a Europa final but that’s hardly an endorsement for being exceptional, Wigan won a cup final in England, didn’t make them a great team or good to watch.
Disagree about Wigan certainly. Roberto Martinez is a great manager and believes in passing the ball well. He’s done a fine job everywhere in terms of his style.

Roy Hodgson has been managing for longer than I’ve been on this planet. Clubs and countries wouldn’t keep employing him if he was useless.

To dismiss his entire unique career seems very excessive.

Disagree about Wigan certainly. Roberto Martinez is a great manager and believes in passing the ball well. He’s done a fine job everywhere in terms of his style.

Roy Hodgson has been managing for longer than I’ve been on this planet. Clubs and countries wouldn’t keep employing him if he was useless.

To dismiss his entire unique career seems very excessive.
Boring football from Hodgsen and Martinez is another under achieving Manager who wasted Belgium’s generational talent and wasn’t universally liked at Everton, most fans were happy when he left, plus he was a twat for continually playing KDB in friendlies when he’d been going through a run of injuries and needed to be played less.

If that’s the type of Manager you like, good luck to you, I’m not a fan whatsoever.

Boring football from Hodgsen and Martinez is another under achieving Manager who wasted Belgium’s generational talent and wasn’t universally liked at Everton, most fans were happy when he left, plus he was a twat for continually playing KDB in friendlies when he’d been going through a run of injuries and needed to be played less.

If that’s the type of Manager you like, good luck to you, I’m not a fan whatsoever.
Everton fans are a very strange bunch as they don’t believe any manager is good enough for them. Allardyce was hated despite giving them a high finish.

One thing Martinez will not do is sacrifice his belief in how football should be played. Brendan Rodgers gets plaudits for Swansea in the Premier League yet it was Martinez that instigated their noted passing style.

Underachievers don’t beat City in a Cup Final (Wigan battled throughout) and neither do they manage Portugal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.