Royalist or Republican

I couldn't label myself as a republican. However, I would like to see an end to the civil list, they're rich enough they should pay their own fucking way. I'd take most of the land too, the crown jewels and all the gifts they've received as heads of state. Then I'd abolish the House of Lords, free loading cunts. It's a fucking disgrace that a bunch of cunts can overrule a law made by a democratically elected government.

I couldn't label myself as a republican. However, I would like to see an end to the civil list, they're rich enough they should pay their own fucking way. I'd take most of the land too, the crown jewels and all the gifts they've received as heads of state. Then I'd abolish the House of Lords, free loading cunts. It's a fucking disgrace that a bunch of cunts can overrule a law made by a democratically elected government.
That's more than one word :)

My thoughts basically, the second chamber should be elected, but that creates more fucking politicians, and the chance of President Blair, I've just been sick in my mouth a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.