Rozzi and Danny Fund Raiser/Xmas Party 2011 *update page 1*

Dunno about that, got home and found we are infested with rats, she's looking at finding the strongest rat poison atm................[/quote]

Put down a poisoned MUFFIN for them mate :-)<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 am --<br /><br />
BimboBob said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Just got up and feel like shit. Was a really good night and thanks to Superkevinhorlock and company for drinking with me.
Also hello to Bimbo Bob who made me laugh with a lot of his comments.

Thanks for your company mate and I agree great to meet Bimbo Bob the man who turned Sam Fox lesbian.

Congrats to Sue and Nicki for a great night and it was great to meet ifiwasarichfan, swp back etc oh and to meet Liam and egg from TBA nice lads.

Pair of bastards! I saw Bigg Bigg Blue in the toilet and he lives up to his name!

Great to meet everyone, Gaz...waiting for the PM mate...the Norwegian bird you had your eye on was a cracker!

Well done Sue and Nikki, hope a lot was raised. Top night.

Christmas market was fun in the rain today, coupled with the score then a great weekend!

Cheers all.

Next time I am chatting up a lady can I use you as a reference Bob?

Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Dunno about that, got home and found we are infested with rats, she's looking at finding the strongest rat poison atm................

Put down a poisoned MUFFIN for them mate :-)

-- Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 am --

BimboBob said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Just got up and feel like shit. Was a really good night and thanks to Superkevinhorlock and company for drinking with me.
Also hello to Bimbo Bob who made me laugh with a lot of his comments.

Thanks for your company mate and I agree great to meet Bimbo Bob the man who turned Sam Fox lesbian.

Congrats to Sue and Nicki for a great night and it was great to meet ifiwasarichfan, swp back etc oh and to meet Liam and egg from TBA nice lads.

Pair of bastards! I saw Bigg Bigg Blue in the toilet and he lives up to his name!

Great to meet everyone, Gaz...waiting for the PM mate...the Norwegian bird you had your eye on was a cracker!

Christmas market was fun in the rain today, coupled with the score then a great weekend!

Cheers all.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:

Get the quote printed up on a calling card type thing and then whip it out when needed.

"Hello love, fancy a bit of a tumble?"
"I dunno, suposed to be meeting Tracey later".
"I'm not called Bigg Bigg Blue for nothing you know".
"Got any proof without actually flashing in a public place?"
"I have this quote...'he lives up to his name, BimboBob'...will that do?"
"Tumble away big boy".

Will work every time.

BimboBob said:
Bigg Bigg Blue said:
Dunno about that, got home and found we are infested with rats, she's looking at finding the strongest rat poison atm................

Put down a poisoned MUFFIN for them mate :-)

-- Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:23 am --

BimboBob said:
SuperKevinHorlock said:

Cheers all.

Bigg Bigg Blue said:

Get the quote printed up on a calling card type thing and then whip it out when needed.

"Hello love, fancy a bit of a tumble?"
"I dunno, suposed to be meeting Tracey later".
"I'm not called Bigg Bigg Blue for nothing you know".
"Got any proof without actually flashing in a public place?"
"I have this quote...'he lives up to his name, BimboBob'...will that do?"
"Tumble away big boy".

Will work every time.

Thank mate. Will do.

Just like to say a huge thanks to Sue and Nikki for the donation from this night. Its a big chunk of what we need to get married and I can't thank attendees enough for their generosity.
Di and myself are looking forward to the big day so much, and you fantastic people have made it possible.

Thank you

billy_big_spuds said:
Just like to say a huge thanks to Sue and Nikki for the donation from this night. Its a big chunk of what we need to get married and I can't thank attendees enough for their generosity.
Di and myself are looking forward to the big day so much, and you fantastic people have made it possible.

Thank you

Looking forward to seeing the wedding photos:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.