RSC

KingofDraw

i still dont rate him , from what ive seen all season. hes in the right place in the right time for true striker goals. but every shot he attempts flies over the bar no matter if there is pressure or not. can u just hit the target? had a perfect chance yesterday and it went over yet again

I have to say i like the effort he puts in, i didn't realise he worked so hard, but we paid over the odds for someone who is never going to be fit for a full season or be anything more than a bit part player. £20m down the pan.

well at last people are waking up, all his goals have been simple tap ins or the odd header when no one has put pressure on him, thats why i never wanted him,at blackburn on a tight pitch he got plenty of headers but boy does he know how to lift a ball, can he not lean forward......hughes what a tosser he was

pissedagain said:
well at last people are waking up, all his goals have been simple tap ins or the odd header when no one has put pressure on him, thats why i never wanted him,at blackburn on a tight pitch he got plenty of headers but boy does he know how to lift a ball, can he not lean forward......hughes what a tosser he was
He'd probably injure a vertebrae

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.