Ruben Cousillas

AdamManCity

Bumped into the big man in altrincham today, spoke very broken English but as soon as I shook his hand and told him I was a season ticket holder he was surprisingly honest. Apparently, we are moving to a 4-3-3, de bruyne is done, pogba he knows nothing about, and the surprising part is that he/ pelegrini aren't interested in any other positions than de brujne to play on the wing with raheem (who he says is unbelievable) and a centre back. He said were interested in Ramos, which I highly doubt will happen, and "that man from athletico" (who is Godin btw) which I though was very interesting. But obviously what him and pelegrini want and what txiki gives us are two very different things...

Interesting if true.

The centre back interest is the most surprising one.

Makes you think if that Otamendi interest is genuinely legit even if Godin or Ramos are the two of most interest.

Ramos is a no go if you ask me and I can't see Atletico selling their best defender.

Otamendi is the best defender available on the market.

Good to hear De Bruyne is done and that he likes Raheem.

First post in over 12 months....quite a re-entrance.

Should have told him Pogba is French and plays for Juventus.

Bumped into the big man in altrincham today, spoke very broken English but as soon as I shook his hand and told him I was a season ticket holder he was surprisingly honest. Apparently, we are moving to a 4-3-3, de bruyne is done, pogba he knows nothing about, and the surprising part is that he/ pelegrini aren't interested in any other positions than de brujne to play on the wing with raheem (who he says is unbelievable) and a centre back. He said were interested in Ramos, which I highly doubt will happen, and "that man from athletico" (who is Godin btw) which I though was very interesting. But obviously what him and pelegrini want and what txiki gives us are two very different things...

Thanks Adam!;)

tumblr_inline_n2b2h9zCxQ1qibohw.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.