Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does this leave Ake, does he keep his place, pairing with Laporte when he's fit or will Dias take that spot next to Laporte?

Real question is who is the next signing ? I think we are for at least one more surprise this window

Destroyed-Room.jpg

Where does this leave Ake, does he keep his place, pairing with Laporte when he's fit or will Dias take that spot next to Laporte?
Ake and Laporte will lcb Dias and stones rcb. All will play enough games to be happy

This:

2020/21 - Laporte, Ake, Dias & a hopefully motivated Stones

Is absolutely miles better than this:

2019/20 - Injured Laporte, Otamendi, old DM at CB in Ferna, 19 year old Garcia lacking pace/height, an unfocused/injured Stones.

On paper at least it's not even close. Could also quite easily turn into one of the strongest collection of CBs in the world with a bit of luck. Think we've made huge upgrades defensively thankfully. Get that double pivot sharp and we'll be notably more secure than last season.
I like your optimism, but "Laporte, Ake, Dias, Stones" is an anagram of "Noodles partake siesta" and also "Seasonal irate desktop", neither of which seems too promising...

After watching a few videos he really does remind me of Van Dijk. Good in the air, good with his feet and has a good turn of pace. Chips in with goals both from headers and shots and likes to ping crosses in. We could have a potential worldie here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.