Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does this leave Ake, does he keep his place, pairing with Laporte when he's fit or will Dias take that spot next to Laporte?
Unless ahort or 8njured, Ake will play LCB when Laporte is rested otherwise LB for Ake imo

When all fit.

Ederson
Dias Laporte
Walker Ake
Fernandinio
Kev Bernardo
Phil Sterling
Aguero

Res.

Steffen
Stones Ake
Cancelo Mendy
Rodri
Gundagun Bernardo
Mahrez Torres
Jesus

No point anymore signings unless it can get into that 1st 11

To all those Portugal league experts (seem to be a few on here) who don't rate him, who are the 10 best centre halves in that league and where would Dias rank?

Thanks

Ake over Mendy at left back? I mean defensively Ake is better but going forward can he do the job Mendy, Walker, Cancelo can do?

Where does this leave Ake, does he keep his place, pairing with Laporte when he's fit or will Dias take that spot next to Laporte?
Unless Laporte is rested or injured, then Ake will play LCB otherwise LB imo, solid & can play

When all fit.

Ederson
Dias Laporte
Walker Ake
Fernandinio
Kev Bernardo
Phil Sterling
Aguero

Res.

Steffen
Stones Ake
Cancelo Mendy
Rodri
Gundagun Bernardo
Mahrez Torres
Jesus

No point anymore signings unless it can get into that 1st 11

So, Kounde is more athletic? How does his other attributes stack up against the less athletic Dias?

I'd be interested to know, as I know very little on both of them.

Pace at the back is one of the biggest problems and although we have got Ake an extra quick player would of been welcomed. Price is probably one of the reasons for opting for Dias but the other is reason is Dias is better on the ball

Pace at the back is one of the biggest problems and although we have got Ake an extra quick player would of been welcomed. Price is probably one of the reasons for opting for Dias but the other is reason is Dias is better on the ball

I get the impression he has more to his game than just pace and athleticism( although more would be nice) we'll just have to see, I guess. Looks as though he has leadership in abundance. It'll be interesting to see how that plays out if he doesn't speak any English.

Maybe he'll just be fucking balls out and lead by example by giving his all.

Ake over Mendy at left back? I mean defensively Ake is better but going forward can he do the job Mendy, Walker, Cancelo can do?
Tell me the last time Mendy had a great game never mind 1 decent cross in for us to score ???
Cancelo way before Mendy & Ake would be before both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.