Ruben Dias - Benfica confirm sale to City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to City!

Glad we have actively addressed this CB situation and got 2 quality CB in.

This is just Napoli using Man City's name like an Apple logo to drive the price up. We couldn't make a deal with them then, there's no way we're making a deal now.
Don’t think they really need to do that since there’s plenty wanting to sign him without us involved.

I’ve just read up on the many scouting reports on this guy and I’m astounded we’ve signed him based on the stats. We’re crying out for pace and aggression next to Laporte and we seem to have signed another elegant CB who’s great on the ball but lacks speed and is questionable defensively. Hope I’m proved wrong but we seem to get this position badly wrong consistently!

I’ve just read up on the many scouting reports on this guy and I’m astounded we’ve signed him based on the stats. We’re crying out for pace and aggression next to Laporte and we seem to have signed another elegant CB who’s great on the ball but lacks speed and is questionable defensively. Hope I’m proved wrong but we seem to get this position badly wrong consistently!
Stats mean jack shit, and what are these scouting reports your reading, that says he has no pace or aggression ?

Is there any pacy tall aggressive cb out there ?

Kompany had no pace and was a leader on the pitch. We need that more than anything imo. Give the guy a chance he hasn’t even signed geez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.