Rugby Union World Cup 2019

There's nothing worse than losing in a final.

Except for losing in a semi-final, losing in a quarter-final or not getting through the group stage.

england did well beating the aussies then NZ and maybe one big game to many in the final but the better team won

england target before the world cup was getting to the semi finals that was written into eddie jones contract so the first part of the deal was done and lets hope he stays on and builds for the next world cup, england went close and if we had a easy quarter or semi final then i think we could have banked some more energy and man power, but they are a strong outfit and strong in the scrum and hit you hard and you sometimes you don't bounce off and get back up

england will be hurting like mad but when the dust settles down we had a great world cup and losing to a great side that played a great game in the final is ok, we must not panic and we look good for the six nations in the spring and get back to winning the grand slam or 2

Lets not be too harsh on northern hempishere rugby, we had as many in the semi's as the southern hempishere.
With a bit more luck we could very easily have had an England v Wales final.
Yes, England and Wales are more destructive sides than creative ones but England look good for the future, getting blown away today doesn't change that, they just got bullied today.

Well done South Africa and good luck next time to England. I see the BBC used the word smashed to describe how Springboks beat England, they have now changed "Smashed" to "Beaten" they must have had a few complaints, the reporting on that site is getting more anti British (Particularly English) day by day.
That being said that world cup was fantastic.

Well done South Africa and good luck next time to England. I see the BBC used the word smashed to describe how Springboks beat England, they have now changed "Smashed" to "Beaten" they must have had a few complaints, the reporting on that site is getting more anti British (Particularly English) day by day.

they were smashed though, not really anti-British saying that.

Given the way the forward battle went mate, smashed is a fair description although i do take your point more generally.

The best team won on the day. Well played SA. England didn't look like they were ever going to win the match today. It's great for SA and the captain the first Black player to captain his side to World Cup glory what a great bit of history that is.
For England 1 game too many great last weekend against the All Blacks today it seemed to me nothing clicked. Sure there will be plenty of new faces at the next World Cup something England is really good at is peaking at the right time and I expect that again in 4 years time maybe they can go 1 better next time.

Lets not be too harsh on northern hempishere rugby, we had as many in the semi's as the southern hempishere.
With a bit more luck we could very easily have had an England v Wales final.
Yes, England and Wales are more destructive sides than creative ones but England look good for the future, getting blown away today doesn't change that, they just got bullied today.

Yep, England look to have a solid squad now to work on, the strongest in the north and not too many retirees coming up.

England fans in the boozer I watched it in resorted to spraying each other in ketchup and brown sauce !! Weird fuckers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.