Rugby

Rosler1985

Why is it that I can watch nearly any sport on the TV but when this shite is on I can manage 2 minutes tops.

Absolutely pointless. My dad fucking loves it more than the footie and has tried for years to get me to watch it. It makes no sense.

Grown men twatting each other chasing a ball that actually isn't a ball. Don't understand it, never will. What am I missing that makes it such a huge sport?

It's a great game and very interesting. So many good factors, the role of different players, the many rules and of course the physicality!

On top of that players are actually honoured to represent their country!

Rosler1985 said:
Why is it that I can watch nearly any sport on the TV but when this shite is on I can manage 2 minutes tops.

Absolutely pointless. My dad fucking loves it more than the footie and has tried for years to get me to watch it. It makes no sense.

You mustn't be watching the same games as me, mate.

hunky_dory_rugby_girls_boobs2-wwtdd-e1326394543396.jpg

260436036.jpg

Assuming you're talking about Rugby Union?

I'm not one of these League fans who refuses to watch it out of principle but I've always struggled to get into it. Even when I've had a bet to try and add a bit of interest, I've had a hard time maintaining much interest.

If I hadn't played football, I reckon I would have loved playing it. It does look great fun to take part in. Don't they say whatever your shape or size, there's always a position for you in a rugby union team? I just don't think, even at the highest level, it has much going for it as a spectator sport.

I guess you probably have to have played it to really appreciate what's going on.

Rosler1985 said:

Grown men twatting each other chasing a ball that actually isn't a ball. Don't understand it, never will. What am I missing that makes it such a huge sport?

I think it's bollocks too. And American Football. Tried to like and understand it, but eventually, I thought, I'd rather insert a toothpick into my japs eye.

You obviously went to wrong school,old boy;
The love of the game is drilled into you and the byzantine laws and incalculable infringements are a mere blemish when compared to being sexually assaulted in the changing rooms after the game by a big butch forward named Miles.
It's bobbins mate;and when you watch the game at any level lower than internationals,it's truly painful to watch.

Son in law loves rugby union, but he's an ex public schoolboy and it was all they played, apart from lacrosse the posh cunts.
It really is drilled into them.

[bigimg][/bigimg]
stony said:
Son in law loves rugby union, but he's an ex public schoolboy and it was all they played, apart from lacrosse the posh cunts.
It really is drilled into them.

We know it's drilled into them. On a nightly basis.

Glad it's not just me.

(That can't stand Rugby)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.