Ruining Football Since 2008 Flag Trouble?

allan harper said:
what about

M.C.F.C
DICTACTING WHAT ASDA CAN SELL ON A EUOPEAN NIGHT
SINCE 2010

Love it!

I can picture it now.... us in the chumps league final 2012... half a billion people all round the world watching, thinking to themselves "what the f...."?

jacko74 said:
allan harper said:
what about

M.C.F.C
DICTACTING WHAT ASDA CAN SELL ON A EUOPEAN NIGHT
SINCE 2010

Love it!

I can picture it now.... us in the chumps league final 2012... half a billion people all round the world watching, thinking to themselves "what the f...."?

Lol
Honestly mate, i went in that asda shop last night before kick off for a bottle of whiskey and at the counter the man said i carnt serve you that youve got City colours on and we carnt sell alcohol to fans.

I see it's meant to be ironic but tbh why would the club want a banner promoting that we are 'killing football since 2008' particularly when we are trying to do exactly the opposite and benefit from the popularity of football.

Its City fans shooting themselves in the foot again.

sweynforkbeard said:
mammyjam said:
i literally can't see how anyone could take offence to that the worst possible reaction would be only a slight nod of approval

Thanks! As a clarification before the club withdraws my season card or there is a tabloid headline stating, 'City fan plots death of football supremo,' I would like to point out that this banner does not exist and the post was meant as a weak attempt at an ironic response to the banned banner.

You will find all you need in locker 101 at Manchester airport.
Included will be a return ticket to paris and a bag containing a maids outfit,Feather duster
and a pair of Stilettos (Take your own if prefered).
You shall go to the address provided posing as a Russian prostitute named Yulia,Tell
the man on the door "Frank sent me" and go to room 13.
Once in the room SNAP! the capsule in the feather duster and tickle mr Blatters chin,You will then have five minutes to make your excuses and escape before the poison takes effect.

This post will self destruct in about two hundred years,Goodluck ;)

Blue Mooner said:
I see it's meant to be ironic but tbh why would the club want a banner promoting that we are 'killing football since 2008' particularly when we are trying to do exactly the opposite and benefit from the popularity of football.

Its City fans shooting themselves in the foot again.

We're not "promoting it" for Christ's sake!!

Anyway, how is football "killed" exactly? It isn't possible, which makes the claims that we are even more ludicrous.

If someone read that and thought it was a declaration rather than an ironic statement I couldn't care less what they thought because I'd think they were rather thick.

The "MCFC - GLORYHUNTING SINCE 1976" banner has been suggested which I like the idea of, but is this now ruled out as well because people might think we actually ARE gloryhunters?

I despair at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.