2015/16 Home Kit

A
I have consulted the book.. this is what is says...

Several species of dragonflies (Odonata); robber and hoverflies (Diptera); wasps (Hymenoptera), usually the larger species feeding on smaller species, such as social paper wasps (Vespula maculata)

Also, vertebrates including birds, skunks, weasels, bears, badgers, wolverines, rats, mice and.... humans.

so there you have it :)

All nice and on topic.
Anything covering oystercatchers within these interesting facts?

Apart from the shield, just put the club badge on the f**king shirt, it doesn't need a background, how hard is it ?

Yeah the shield is tacky and it would look alot better with just our badge embroidered on the shirt.

The reason Nike use the shield is because it's easier/cheaper to cut out and stitch into the shirt. Our current badge is an irregular shape and with such large scale production lines, it's probably more hassle than it's worth.

The player version of the shirts can be purchased from the Nike store and actually have a higher quality badge. Definitely worth having a look when passing by on Market Street.

Of course, if we had a nice round badge there would be no such problem in the first place.

Fan shirt badge

image.jpg

Player shirt badge

image.jpg

image.jpg

The reason Nike use the shield is because it's easier/cheaper to cut out and stitch into the shirt. Our current badge is an irregular shape and with such large scale production lines, it's probably more hassle than it's worth.

The player version of the shirts can be purchased from the Nike store and actually have a higher quality badge. Definitely worth having a look when passing by on Market Street.

Of course, if we had a nice round badge there would be no such problem in the first place.

Fan shirt badge

image.jpg

Player shirt badge

image.jpg

image.jpg
Have said this before not a fan of the shield but have a look at the state of the badge on the classic umbro shirts where its sown straight on the shirt mine have scrunched up and the badges gone hard ,meaning the badge needs a good ironing before you can wear the shirt each time

I must be the only man on the planet who thinks the current badge looks better in a shield.

Give me the old circular badge any day of the week though.

If that's the real shirt (white collar, cuffs and stripe), I will have to finally retire my '09 and get one.

Also, no-one has mentioned that it looks more like the matte material that Umbro used on that '09 shirt rather than the shiny tat of recent years.

Especially like the mock up photoshop of Sergio in it! Very nice!!!

I must be the only man on the planet who thinks the current badge looks better in a shield.

Give me the old circular badge any day of the week though.

when we first got it after the umbro shirts i wasnt impressed but now I just don't it matters anymore. that shirt looks good and tbh when some people have made mock-ups of the same shirt without the shield those have actually been worse.

but each to their own obviously.

and this I deffo agtree with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.