2015/16 Home Kit

Not sure if anyone has posted this but the new home shirt will be on sale on July 15th.

Thanks pal. Shame it's so late. I would've loved to take my new home shirt with me on a holiday to mediterranean but ah well. (and in fact it might be better this way as I'm not sure I'd get the sweat stains out of it afterwards lol)

when we first got it after the umbro shirts i wasnt impressed but now I just don't it matters anymore. that shirt looks good and tbh when some people have made mock-ups of the same shirt without the shield those have actually been worse.

but each to their own obviously.

and this I deffo agtree with

to be fair, the mock-ups probably look worse because its very hard to make it look realistic replacing them. Fom a visual perspective you have to compare the Nike shirts with say the Umbro shirts to see how the Crest as it is on its own looks better or not.

Well like happened last year it appears an Aussie sports retailer has the shirt on sale now, last year I bought it 10 days before official launch too

Blue and white 11/12 - champions
Blue and navy 12/13 - runners up
Blue and white 13/14 - champions
Blue and navy 14/15 - runners up
Blue and white 15/16 - ???

Hopefully the pattern continues.

image.jpg

Sorry if already posted, apparently on sale in Australia.

Aliexpress.com have been selling them for weeks now. About £10, posted from Hong Kong in about a fortnight. Wouldn't know about the quality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.