Rumours of Coup Removing Xi Jinping

He is married to a Chinese doctor,
has talked about working as a bodyguard for a businessman, and only referred to him as "the rapist" and told a huge amount of his life experiences in China, from when he arrived with nothing to working his way up, and his first marriage.

China isn't the place you go if you want to be a sex tourist, why not go to Thailand or the Philippines instead?

He isn't trying to sell you a false image like the conman Johnny FD Jen.

He always had good quality videos when I watched him and always looked dapper in a suit.

I watched the video about the ghost properties and can honestly say that I never knew about this, watching a few more videos will show me more information, fella seemed sincere enough.

All these rumours are coming out of India, fuelled by Xi rounding up and imprisoning opposition members of the CCP prior to the next assembly.

The Chinese economy has been built on a housing market that literally doesn’t exist for decades.

China is full of half finished fake cities full of shells of apartment blocks that only really exist properly on paper. It’s absolutely insane.
If they're only on paper, how can they be half finished?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.