Running thread

Christ. That’s fast.
I had an awful run this morning - 26:56 , 2 mins off my PB. just wasn’t feeling it.

Been running a different course than normal, flatter and faster then this morning went back to my local run which is much hillier and tougher but smashed my PB on it my over a minute. Guess the flatter course has improved my speed.

Christ. That’s fast.
I had an awful run this morning - 26:56 , 2 mins off my PB. just wasn’t feeling it.
Frustratingly I’ve got an injury. Looks like my legs are adjusting from football to running. Settled for cycling instead but that still aggravated it. Hopefully back running in a week or 2.

Been running a different course than normal, flatter and faster then this morning went back to my local run which is much hillier and tougher but smashed my PB on it my over a minute. Guess the flatter course has improved my speed.

Well done inchy that is a great run. Still nursing the knee so was on coat holding duty while the other half did 25:47 which is a new pb for her. It was bloody awful watching.

Heaton Park?

No, Moors Valley which is in dorset. My intention when I travel back for City games is to do a few in the mcr area. Might see how the knee goes this week and have a gentle plod around Heaton park next week before Newcastle.,

No, Moors Valley which is in dorset. My intention when I travel back for City games is to do a few in the mcr area. Might see how the knee goes this week and have a gentle plod around Heaton park next week before Newcastle.,

Heaton Park is no gentle plod!! Angina Hill is called that for a reason!!
Worsley Woods is flattest I know about.

Heaton Park is no gentle plod!! Angina Hill is called that for a reason!!
Worsley Woods is flattest I know about.

Well makes your time even more impressive. A couple of hills would not be a bad thing as I am hammering the step machine and cross-trainer in the gym but I currently dont have my running, especially at speed, legs. Might just do it a nice easy pace to get a few miles in the legs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.