Russian invasion of Ukraine

Who's the fella with the red cross ?
Not sure really - some Ukrainian quizliing or other - either the traitor who was killed near his Moscow Datcha by Ukrainelian Intelligence or the guy in the occupied Kherson region that the resistance sent to sleep with the fishes.

Last edited:
Not sure really EIther some Ukrainian quizliing - either the traitor who was killed near his Moscow Datcha by Ukrainelian Intelligence or the guy in the occupied Kherson region that the resistance sent to sleep with the fishes.
Think he was a traitor iirc.
Thanks both.

I'm afraid I don't have the inclination to watch those YouTube videos, they are as bad as anything that comes out of russia at giving factual information for me. They usually have an overhyped headline, and then actually tell you nothing much about what has happened, showing short videos that can't really be verified of an explosion (or 6) in a random field, that could frankly be anywhere.

Japan to provide $ 4.5 billion to Ukraine wonderful news..
That’s brilliant it will encourage the US and Europe to give more money we don’t have to use our lads Ukraine troops are the ones giving there all.

Ukrainians training in France :)

Reportedly a Russian Su-57 “Stealth” fighter jet on fire at Novosibirsk AirportRussia only has 10-20 Su-57s

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mark Summer Update - Wonder Weapons - Drones and the Bradley Auto Cannon:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.