Russian invasion of Ukraine

Kharkiv region, - Volodymyr Zelenskyi.Ukraine met them there with our troops, brigades and artillery. It is important that they can increase and raise more forces in this direction, but our military, our command knew about this and calculated their forces in order to meet the enemy with fire. Now there is a fierce battle in this direction, we met them with fire" - the statement of the president during a briefing with the leader of Slovakia Zuzana Čaputová________The President of Slovakia, Zuzana Čaputová, paid a farewell visit to Kyiv on Friday, as her term of office is coming to an end

Last edited:

⚡️
A soldier of the Armed Forces of Ukraine recommends the residents of the city of Vovchansk to evacuate.The Kharkiv OVA writes that the occupiers have intensified shelling in the northern direction. First of all, the enemy attacks the city of Vovchansk.At night, there were unsuccessful attempts by the DRG to break through the border. The armed forces of Ukraine confidently hold their positions: not a single meter has been lost. The enemy group does not pose a threat to Kharkiv, its forces are sufficient only for provocations in the northern direction

“last night was a difficult night the soldiers telling the residents to evacuate“ :(

All caused by the freedom of russia legion attacking over the border, what the analyst posted the other week seems bang on.

There was just a report from the Chief Committee of Oleksandr

Syrsky. There are heavy battles along the entire front line. Directions in Kharkiv region, Pokrovsky and other directions in

Donetsk region - special attention. Discussed defensive actions and strengthening our positions

In the Kharkiv region. Separately - Times Yar. The chief reported on decisions that will give more

Opportunities for our soldiers.

Battles raging all along the front I’m wishing we could send in our troops

Syrsky. There are heavy battles along the entire front line. Directions in Kharkiv region, Pokrovsky and other directions in

Donetsk region - special attention. Discussed defensive actions and strengthening our positions

In the Kharkiv region. Separately - Times Yar. The chief reported on decisions that will give more

Mate, you know we can’t do that. This is the only way.

Ukraine 42.minuets ago

Today, Russian forces attempted to expand their operations against Ukraine in the Kharkiv region. We know the size of the occupiers' forces and their intentions. Our warriors, artillery, and drones are fighting back against the occupier.I thank each soldier, sergeant, and officer who is defending our positions. We are strengthening Kharkiv directions. Along the state border and on the frontlines, we will continue to destroy the occupiers and thwart Russia's offensive intentions.
It is critical that partners support our warriors and Ukrainian resilience with timely deliveries. Truly timely ones. A package that truly helps is the actual delivery of weapons to Ukraine, rather than just the announcement of a package. I thank every leader who sees the situation this way.We also continue to actively prepare for the Global Peace Summit. Our goal is to ensure that every leader can demonstrate effectiveness for the sake of the common good. I am confident we will succeed.
And we must acknowledge that this is precisely what Russia is attempting to undermine right now. The more meaningful the summit, the closer peace will be. Putin obviously does not want it. It is also clear that he will continue to try to thwart our efforts, both through offensive action and by undermining our agreements with other leaders. We must not allow this to happen and we will make every effort in this regard

Are army’s that depleted they’d be no army left after it

BBC News - Ukraine says it repelled Russian bid to cross border - BBC News

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.