Russian invasion of Ukraine

Quite a few years ago I needed a lift back to our camp,come with me said the Otter pilot a S A guy.once air borne he leaned over pointed to this line on the dash “( that’s the position of the wings,”keep us level whilst I fill in the log.OK says I ,shaking like a leaf.For the next hour eyes stareing at this line,gripping the control.Ready to descend he turns to me ,big grin. On his mush,” It.s been in auto since we levelled out after take-off.You will never guess who had the piss taken out of him that night in the Wendy Hut (Bar).

Quite a few years ago I needed a lift back to our camp,come with me said the Otter pilot a S A guy.once air borne he leaned over pointed to this line on the dash “( that’s the position of the wings,”keep us level whilst I fill in the log.OK says I ,shaking like a leaf.For the next hour eyes stareing at this line,gripping the control.Ready to descend he turns to me ,big grin. On his mush,” It.s been in auto since we levelled out after take-off.You will never guess who had the piss taken out of him that night in the Wendy Hut (Bar).
Hahahaha. Nice one. I'm literally lol here. Wife thinks I'm mad.

You dont have to invade Russia as such. Just destroy the two cities Moscow and St Petersburg the rest is an impoverished shxt hole and all you need to do after the cities are gone is send in the drones to land a six month supply of vodka to every square kilometre of Russia. By the time they sober up in six months the world will be a different place. That is my take to end this war in a humanitarian way, well except for the citizens of the said cities;-)
Well of course that makes sense you lunatic. Let’s totally wipe out two cities filled with civilians and we win! Go good guys!

I think tbf, I’ve oversimplified things a little by including Crimea in the equation. One of my best mates, who is married to a Russian, lived in the Crimea and I am aware that pro-Russian sentiments are pretty well entrenched amongst a decent proportion of the population.

Plus the naval situation complicates things further, but my point still broadly remains. What’s the point in substantively negotiating with a nation that doesn’t stick to what it purportedly agrees? It’s a complete waste of time. The only language they understand and respect, is force.

When a nation considers being a good liar as something to be admired, then negotiations are pointless...

When a nation considers being a good liar as something to be admired, then negotiations are pointless...
I don't think the hierarchy in the kremlin think that anyone in the West believes anything they say. The problem they have is that their form of government relies upon feeding their own citizens with a pack of lies on everything and the majority of their domestic audience are as thick as mince and the rest have left or are too scared to do/say anything.

A basket case of a country unfortunately.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.