Russian invasion of Ukraine

So with all the info available from the last 24 hours or so . The Kremlin and Putins close allies and Oligarchs knew this was coming. Many Oligarchs flew out of Russia yesterday to Dubai . Putin himself fucked off out of Moscow to probably St Petersburg earlier today if not yesterday. The most astonishing thing is Wagner had air protection from Rostov to 50 km short of Moscow. The Russian Military and Airforce stood aside . The shambolic state of Russia a supposedly superpower exposed for what it is an absolute criminal mess . Hopefully a few Russian civilians will get it now and get their brains in gear and grow a pair . Putin is done it is just a matter of time his corrupt inner circle survive.
Over to you NATO !

Could it be that Pregozhin has marked Putin's card and given him something to think about?

He has in effect said to Putin "you now know I can mobilise forces and gain territory with minimum bloodshed, so now lets talk on more equal terms".....

Trouble is I cannot think what it is he could demand from Putin? I doubt a seat arounf the table in the Kremlin would be of much use to either party. Still Pregozhin has demonstrated he is probably more powerful than good old Vlad.

Big result for Ukraine. Wagner fucked off, putin will still have to pull tens of thousands of his best troops from the front line to protect his ass in the future. Russia could have just lost 100k+ of it's best troops from the front line, all of their own doing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.