Russian invasion of Ukraine

I've seen pictures of people lying on the ground, slumped against walls etc, but there is not one drop of blood anywhere around the "body."

Has anyone seen camera footage of all the injured being taken to hospital? Anywhere else in the world there would be news teams swarming all over them.

I've seen pictures of people lying on the ground, slumped against walls etc, but there is not one drop of blood anywhere around the "body."

Has anyone seen camera footage of all the injured being taken to hospital? Anywhere else in the world there would be news teams swarming all over them.

Nope but I've seen the guns as they are fired with crazy sparks flying out of them like it was hand made ammunition, I've only seen it that bad when I've fired blanks at night. I'd find it incredibly hard for even russia to fake that many deaths though in all seriousness.

Nope but I've seen the guns as they are fired with crazy sparks flying out of them like it was hand made ammunition, I've only seen it that bad when I've fired blanks at night. I'd find it incredibly hard for even russia to fake that many deaths though in all seriousness.

Just seen the vid isis released, horrible cowardly bastards that ammo sparking all over but mad recoil and they slit the throat of an injured man.

Another disgusting attack on innocent civilians allowed to happen to justify what will happen next by vile politicans, just like the one in Israel on Oct 7, when does it stop

If the Russians wanted to blame the Ukrainiaans they would have done it a lot better thn they have. They would have used Ukrainians for a start.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.