Russian invasion of Ukraine

I totally admire the way they deal with that terrorist sh1t.

These are precisely the views that enable Putin's evil regime to invade Ukraine, and are why Ukrainians are fighting.

It's not some kind of coincidence that Putin's regime commits atrocities against Ukrainians and atrocities against terrorist suspects.

Yes I would for evil bastard terrorists , we have become a pussy nation and the evil in our society know just that and take advantage.

Russia is a brutal regime but in this case I totally admire the way they deal with that terrorist sh1t.
Are you actually advocating for the complete breakdown of due process, illegal torture, and extrajudicial killings in the UK for anyone deemed a “terrorist”?

Are you aware that Russia regularly deems political dissidents, foreign citizens, and even Putin loyalists that just happen to be less enthusiastic in their support than Putin would like “terrorists” and “spies” before imprisoning, torturing, and/or murdering them (sometimes during/after sham trials, sometimes without even that)?

Some just disappear, never to be heard of again, with no official statement or real investigation.

Do you genuinely want that system in the UK?

Yes I would for evil bastard terrorists , we have become a pussy nation and the evil in our society know just that and take advantage.

Russia is a brutal regime but in this case I totally admire the way they deal with that terrorist sh1t.
How do you know or decide who is and who is not an evil terrorist bastard if you don't have a trial and proof?

Would you be happy for City to be thrown out of the League and stripped of all our titles or would you like there to be an independent check before something so extreme happens?

How do you know or decide who is and who is not an evil terrorist bastard if you don't have a trial and proof?

Would you be happy for City to be thrown out of the League and stripped of all our titles or would you like there to be an independent check before something so extreme happens?
I will ask you this, do you think Salman Abedi should be kept at the tax payers expense and leave a comfortable life in prison?

Because I don't and wish he suffered physically and mentally everyday of his life, and it way well make others think differently before doing similar.

And comparing a football administration case to a terrorist is simply lunacy.

Does anyone actually think these wretched cunts were the ones that did it?
They may or may not have been the ones that did it and we may never know for sure. We do know they didn't think of, or plan the attack.
Those ultimately responsible may never be known as it suits some to admit to it while the guilty are happy to let others take the blame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.