Russian invasion of Ukraine

I will ask you this, do you think Salman Abedi should be kept at the tax payers expense and leave a comfortable life in prison?

Because I don't and wish he suffered physically and mentally everyday of his life, and it way well make others think differently before doing similar.

And comparing a football administration case to a terrorist is simply lunacy.

It is quite a leap to go from wanting a convicted terrorist to lead a less comfortable life (not sure I agree he lives a “comfortable” life in prison, by the way) to advocating for the UK to adopt a system of extrajudicial imprisonment, disappearing, collective punishment, torture, and killing based on whoever the government deems a “terrorist”.

Especially given that you—like me and many others on here—are an outspoken critic of our current government and would likely eventually be deemed an “enemy of the state” in such a system.

Crocus Expo Building is attatched to Crocus City Hall.
The Expo Building houses a very large police department,that is armed to the teeth with a shitload of different weapons.
Said Police Dept also serves as an "Armed Response Team" for Crocus City Hall.
They turned up 90 minutes after the attack started.

Slava Ukraini.

Crocus Expo Building is attatched to Crocus City Hall.
The Expo Building houses a very large police department,that is armed to the teeth with a shitload of different weapons.
Said Police Dept also serves as an "Armed Response Team" for Crocus City Hall.
They turned up 90 minutes after the attack started.

Slava Ukraini.
If true—and I have not read anything about this, so I am just going off your statement—that would be very telling.

Do you happen to have a link to a reputable article explaining this strange outcome?

I will ask you this, do you think Salman Abedi should be kept at the tax payers expense and leave a comfortable life in prison?

Because I don't and wish he suffered physically and mentally everyday of his life, and it way well make others think differently before doing similar.

And comparing a football administration case to a terrorist is simply lunacy.

I'll answer your question after you answer mine

How do you know or decide who is and who is not an evil terrorist bastard if you don't have a trial and proof?

Or is it just down to Keeper! to decide?

These two adverts just popped up on Bluemoon as I checked this thread.

Apparently my posting in here has lead the internet to believe I am a lonely Russian oligarch.

England-v-Belgium-Friendly-Match-Thread-Bluemoon-the-leading-Manchester-City-forum.jpg

How do you know or decide who is and who is not an evil terrorist bastard if you don't have a trial and proof?

Would you be happy for City to be thrown out of the League and stripped of all our titles or would you like there to be an independent check before something so extreme happens?
I don't want to venture off topic but the UK has executed terrorist's in the past, both in the UK and abroad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.