Russians in the premier League

Russians own serious amounts of London prime real estate via LLP’s so can hardly be traced.

It would be nice if May followed up on Cameron’s empty words about company ownership and cracked down , but as it’s not just the Russians, then there’s diddly squat chance of the LLP money laundromat being stopped

Alisher Uzmanov of Arsenal fame is an Uzbek, but is a Russian citizen. The British ambassador to Uzbekistan called him a crook and a gangster. His conviction for fraud was conveniently quashed and he is reputed to have a rape conviction, which he denies. How's he allowed to operate here unhindered? Funded the recent 49% purchase of Everton, with a loan to his mate, who's name escapes me for the moment.

i think there is some pressure on Roman particularly as the American's have named him as someone who may face sanctions.

On the other hand, I doubt he gives not even one fuck about this.

i think there is some pressure on Roman particularly as the American's have named him as someone who may face sanctions.

On the other hand, I doubt he gives not even one fuck about this.

I seem to remember RM being a close friend of Putin with one of the papers claiming he gave Putin one of his boats.

The City of London and the Tory Party have welcomed Russian money and the chain of criminals attached to it. There are huge numbers of Russian criminal gangs operating in London - some pro Putin and some not. Clearing this mess up would be a huge undertaking and create some very difficult questions for a number of politicians within this country. If the Tory Party returned all recent Russian related funds - they’d face bankruptcy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.