Ryan Bertrand

Is he signing for them? Wonder what he was doing there?

He was probably driving through Stoke and wondered if there'd been a natural disaster and decided to help out with the relief effort - not knowing that Stoke always looks like a cross between Hiroshima after the bomb and the Bronx.

Kolarov out which almost 100% means new LB (unless Pep wants Sane to start at LWB with three at the back.) A mate just told me Bertrand was the best player for England next to Kane when they played France a couple of weeks ago. He also said Bertrand is part of the reason Van Dijk can run around the field like a madman because he [Bertrand] can cover two at a time. Thoughts?

Kolarov out which almost 100% means new LB (unless Pep wants Sane to start at LWB with three at the back.) A mate just told me Bertrand was the best player for England next to Kane when they played France a couple of weeks ago. He also said Bertrand is part of the reason Van Dijk can run around the field like a madman because he [Bertrand] can cover two at a time. Thoughts?
According to Football Manager (lol) he can play centre back, so with that ability he should be competent in covering for centre backs going AWOL which isn't unheard of at City...

if Kolarov really is going. Then i'd imagine a CB + Bertrand will happen. I hope Bertrand is versatile. Because he deserves to be more than just a like-for-like back-up to Mendy. Was impressed with him for England.

Seems a classy person...

Meanwhile In Scotia‏ @MeanwhileScotia 4h4 hours ago
Worrying when Southampton's Left Back shows more compassion and drive than the country's Prime Minister...

DCivHXfXYAANZN-.jpg

3 replies108 retweets177 likes
This does it for me. I would not rest until this guy is a City player.

Topnotch this. He has immediately become my favorite prospect!

This does it for me. I would not rest until this guy is a City player.

Topnotch this. He has immediately become my favorite prospect!

All very nice of him, but for me the only important things when signing a player are their ability and desire to win.

I genuinely don't care what they're like as a human being off the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.