Ryanair identification nightmare

Cheers for the heads up.

Confirms my opinion. Stopped using Ryanair after giving them more than a couple of chances following the shitshow getting home from Schalke (Weeze airport) 15 years ago.

The moral here is don't use ryanair, bunch of c*nts.
Flown with Ryanair hundreds of times and never once had an issue.

I find them efficient and down to business. I don't mind that.

People don't like it that the staff don't wank you off as you get on the plane etc. But as long as we get from A to B cheaply I'm happy

I haven't come across it before, similarly travelled with them n times with no probs.
As i said i think its a recent deterrent for those booking thro agents. I only recommended doing it cos kiwi book you in, as they did me Ryanair to athens. No savings booking with agents normally and i think its just another obstacle from O'Leary who hates not getting his last penny.
Certainly not worth the rigmarole we went through last night.
When renewing my passport I tried unsuccessfully 10 or more times to send what appeared perfect photos on my phone but were rejected at the passport office.
Sent one of them to my wife for comment and she noticed it was orange tinted.

It was my phone that had its white balance on the wrong setting. When I corrected it the first new photo I sent with new setting was passed by the passport office.

Ryanair rules say if you book one of their flights via an agent you will not get the same security/help they offer if anything goes wrong. Plus agents charge a booking fee that ryanair doesn't. Book direct with ryanair for peace of mind.

Ryanair rules say if you book one of their flights via an agent you will not get the same security/help they offer if anything goes wrong. Plus agents charge a booking fee that ryanair doesn't. Book direct with ryanair for peace of mind.
Agents are normally cheaper. I saved £500+ on virgin flights through Expedia. There is a risk that you deal with a 3rd party. But I've found as long as you follow the airline rules you are fine. Booked Ryanair last night and saved 20%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.