Sad Passing

Thanks Fritz, blow my cover why don't you, bloody Germans.........

just kidding, we will have a pint together next time in his memory.
We will definitely have more than one pint together in his memory. Just watched that video from that Pub in Barcelona where Tomo was our Dancing Queen. Glory days and that’ll be the way I’ll remember him forever

sounds like a great guy, proper blue. I am sure he would be touched by your words and peoples response, we are all proud to have it known that we are true blues.

We will definitely have more than one pint together in his memory. Just watched that video from that Pub in Barcelona where Tomo was our Dancing Queen. Glory days and that’ll be the way I’ll remember him forever

I thought I had destroyed every copy of that video......

Peter Thompson, will be cremated at Fradley crematorium on the 4th December, I am sure anyone that knew him would be welcome. I just hope one stupidly ardent Blue has be born into this world since his death, I just want to keep the numbers even.

I didn’t know him well but used to see him on trains regular or in pubs before or after away games. Used to hear him before you saw him. Seemed a really nice bloke and 52 is no age.

RIP Big man

I didn’t know him well but used to see him on trains regular or in pubs before or after away games. Used to hear him before you saw him. Seemed a really nice bloke and 52 is no age.

RIP Big man

At the service, during the reading the woman said, "you always heard him before you saw him", and yes he is why you all have to pay 3 percent more on the trains this year, to old to skip the barriers but to the end he was a "single from Stockport" man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.