Sagna fined 40K for social media post.

I've just emailed the FArce and told them that I think the fine was exceeding excessive, considering that Mason was not exactly impartial. They are very busy with lots of emails and it might take unto five days to get round to answering my email. I wonder how much of the backlog is down to City fans complaining about excessive sanctions doled out to City players compared to others!

I wonder how much of the backlog is down to City fans complaining about excessive sanctions doled out to City players compared to others!
Nah sorry mate, that's me, I set up an auto forward cycle between a few accounts and theirs just sending them the same email calling them ****s.

If anything I am pleasantly surprised, I was sure the FA would use the opportunity to suspend him for 3-4 games.
Or maybe the fact that they didn't feel it worthwhile to do so just shows how poor our full backs really are!

Not seen it mentioned yet this is same amount Suarez got fined for alleged racist abuse of Evra

Nah sorry mate, that's me, I set up an auto forward cycle between a few accounts and theirs just sending them the same email calling them ****s.

Well, I sent mine yesterday so now down to four days for my cycle-styled response. I couldn't have been more specific in my comment to them but we'll see if I can anything that specifically answers the point I raised about an excessive fine!

£40k straight into Andre Mariner's back pocket to sort this weekends fixture. We are now paying to be stiched up!

No big problem with the fine in isolation but we should appeal in the interests of exposing inconsistency and making the FA more accountable.

It should be a fixed penalty for 'impugning' the referee's impartiality. The fact that there is a sliding scale seems to me to be just the stuff that makes people believe that the FArce are anything but even-handed. Would it have been £50k had he said 10-14 and included the linos?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.