Sam Allardyce

Outdated, negative, boring and a bit of a lacky, especially when it came to facing the team managed by the pisscan..

Years and years his teams rolling over, home and away, gifting the rags 6 points each session..

His management record for someone who has been employed for decades is quite simply, appalling..

He's won the square root of fuck all and needs to be filed with the clutch of other whinging bastards who have form slagging my club, namely Pulis, Cat flap senior, Dyche and Pardue ..

All of them have had plenty to say about the way my team is financed, run and managed yet each one of them, for all their 'management experience' have between them won 1 FA Cup and a Division 3 title..

Keeping poor teams in the division whist employing archaic, negative, crap football is not to be confused with actually competing and winning stuff..

Neither is getting promoted via the playoffs..

Brighton, Leeds, Southampton and Fulham all have skirted with relegation, have been relegated and may well be relegated this season but ALL of them play a style of football Fat Sam wouldn't in his wildest dreams consider..

How this guy keeps gaining employment is absolutely astonishing..

Allardyce is even vilified by many of the supporters he's actually employed to entertain, many of whom detest his style of play and negative outlook..

Football is an entertainment business, he shouldn't be anywhere near a football club, let alone a PL Club..

Listen up fatso, City are a top club, a huge club, ergo they generate £100's of millions in revenue..

Pep has had to re-build our squad from the bottom up..

He replaced a team of winners with a group of players, many of whom were not superstars but by fuck they're working their way towards being recognised as some of the best in world football now..

That's what good man management, coaching, system implementation and allowing individuals to express themselves brings..

Now, let's not forget, we haven't got the most expensive goalkeeper, defender, midfielder or forward in the world, take a look at the dippers, rags and PSG for that..

Our squad has been assembled within the FFP rules and proven to be in line with the monies we generate, no brown envelopes in sight at the Etihad..

So rather than sit there spouting shit why don't you ask yourself why haven't the dippers, rags, Spuds and tarquins done the same ?

All American owned and all part of the negatively when it comes to my club..

What a fkin coincidence eh..!

Is it our fault these greedy bastard owners are not investing in their clubs ?

Is it fuck..!

Nailed on to take WBA down..

To conclude, the guy is outdated, negative, boring and a bit of a ****..!

No lover of International football but thank fuck he got his fingers caught in the till...our young talent would be nowhere near the side if he was still in charge.

When I reffed Scarborough they used to have a keeper who was only 19 and streets better than anyone else at that level. After 1 game I was talking to his father who told me that his son was going for a trial at Bolton in the days of Big Sham. A few weeks later I had Scarborough again. Asked his father how he had got on. He said he did not actually play a game or have any shots to save. Apparently the whole 2 days they measured him and did fitness tests on him. However, he said he did spend a whole afternoon taking goal kicks with someone measuring how far he could kick the ball.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.