Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Guardiola knows what he wants and what he does not. The fact that all four fullbacks have been released in one go shows, to me, that he's being far more ruthless than we've been accustomed and, assuming Sanchez (or a.n.other) signs, I think Nasri will be sold, too. I expect to hear Guardiola call him a 'top player', 'really nice guy', and say that he 'really wanted him to stay, but...' :-)
Ever thought of a gig in PR?

I think hes a good player but no where near the constant level of silva. Rather give Foden the limited game time that Nasri would get this season.

With Fernando and Delph seemingly out of the picture, and it looking like Garcia will be loaned out there's certainly room in the team for Nasri, we've currently only got 6 players for 3 positions, one of them is a 34 year old and one has yet to recover from an ACL injury so an extra body in there wouldn't be over the top. The problem is, there simply isn't a foreign spot in the squad for him. It would hae to be a homegrown player and this is why i'm a little baffled at Delph being left out, we've currently got Sterling,Stones and Walker, leaving 1 "free" spot for another homegrown player, unless we're bringing in Bertrand or perhaps someone else it doesn't make much sense to let him go.
Not really sure nasri would compete with fernando and delph anyway in the squad. We seem pretty over packed with attacking players and thats without thinking of Roberts and Foden. Pretty sure Nasri will leave by the end of the window

Last edited:
Have there been any links recently? All I can think of hearing this summer was one or two CW tweets about Besiktas

He makes me mad. He is so good when he wants to be. The west ham game last season when he came on and grabbed control over the game have a glimpse of what he could still offer but for some reason, he doesn't seem to want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.