Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available at 10m and PL mid-table teams will pay double for dubious unknown quantities and same-old journeymen. Ridiculous.

Yeh it said he and others were left out of the qualifying round squad but could be added if City progressed. All the players named as left out were either injured or unfit. Either way, it was Nasri's choice to leave & to be honest I don't recall this ever being said as a reason for that.....

Yeh it said he and others were left out of the qualifying round squad but could be added if City progressed. All the players named as left out were either injured or unfit. Either way, it was Nasri's choice to leave & to be honest I don't recall this ever being said as a reason for that.....

Mangala was not unfit. Bony was not unfit. Toure was not unfit.

It was fairly well publicised at the time that Nasri did not accept being a squad player, I don't know how you missed it.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/pr...iola-told-me-i-should-be-at-barcelona-not-man

The Frenchman was initially banished from first-team training by Guardiola after returning for pre-season overweight, but says he was later offered the chance to be a part of the coach's plans.

"Guardiola told me 'with your qualities you should not be at Manchester City, you should be at Barcelona,'" Nasri told French television show L’Equipe du Soir.

"We had some discussions, he wanted me to stay and play for him. I told him 'no' because he couldn't assure me a first-team place. I wanted to play."

those unknown quantities are not earning about £150k per week though
True but you'd think their highest earner would be on 75k these days so a 4m signing bonus would cover the difference. That would make him affordable by anyone. I can't imagine that Nice could afford more than a club like Crystal Palace these days.

If for example Liverpool lose Coutinho to Barca they could struggle to get anyone better than Nasri to replace him. And at a quarter of the price when you think Coutinho is probably not far behind in wages.

Probably better for us that he leaves the league but it's very strange. Like I say I put it down to "group think".

:-)

True but you'd think their highest earner would be on 75k these days so a 4m signing bonus would cover the difference. That would make him affordable by anyone. I can't imagine that Nice could afford more than a club like Crystal Palace these days.

If for example Liverpool lose Coutinho to Barca they could struggle to get anyone better than Nasri to replace him. And at a quarter of the price when you think Coutinho is probably not far behind in wages.

Probably better for us that he leaves the league but it's very strange. Like I say I put it down to "group think".

:-)
When will his doping case be dealt with? Can't see any club signing him or paying a loan fee until then

Mangala was not unfit. Bony was not unfit. Toure was not unfit.

It was fairly well publicised at the time that Nasri did not accept being a squad player, I don't know how you missed it.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1862/pr...iola-told-me-i-should-be-at-barcelona-not-man

The Frenchman was initially banished from first-team training by Guardiola after returning for pre-season overweight, but says he was later offered the chance to be a part of the coach's plans.

"Guardiola told me 'with your qualities you should not be at Manchester City, you should be at Barcelona,'" Nasri told French television show L’Equipe du Soir.

"We had some discussions, he wanted me to stay and play for him. I told him 'no' because he couldn't assure me a first-team place. I wanted to play."
Thanks for the info, it all makes a bit more sense now..

Nasri is a sintom of what´s going on in City with this "Gentleman´s posture" with everybody. This is business and competition, not charity. We see this in the transfer market but also with the Nasri siuation. This guy doesn´t want to leave and lose money, so it´s simple: Put him training alone on a bad schedule. Not with youth, but alone. If he misses a training session, he pays, if start to be a douche, he pays and so on. He need the Schweinsteiger treatment. If you dont want to go, you are our merchandise and will do you with you what we want. The same with Bony and Mangala. It´s time to be the hammer, not the nail. Pep and Txiki need testosterone pills to act like a man and put this 3 on a nightmare, that they eventually undestand it´s better to leave.

Nasri is a sintom of what´s going on in City with this "Gentleman´s posture" with everybody. This is business and competition, not charity. We see this in the transfer market but also with the Nasri siuation. This guy doesn´t want to leave and lose money, so it´s simple: Put him training alone on a bad schedule. Not with youth, but alone. If he misses a training session, he pays, if start to be a douche, he pays and so on. He need the Schweinsteiger treatment. If you dont want to go, you are our merchandise and will do you with you what we want. The same with Bony and Mangala. It´s time to be the hammer, not the nail. Pep and Txiki need testosterone pills to act like a man and put this 3 on a nightmare, that they eventually undestand it´s better to leave.
Might put other players joining us though on the downside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.