Samir Nasri

Good player. Could have been a great one if his attitude was different. Still he helped us win trophies so it was a good signing overall but I won't miss him.

He had some great moments with is, the winner against Chelsea, the smasher in the league cup final against Sunderland, the opener in the title decider against West Ham. There was always a feeling he could have achieved so much more and that is the sad part. Who can forget when he played against Chelsea away after a long injury lay off and ran the game? We needed those sort of performances 7 out of 10 games but sadly it didn't happen. Bonne Chance Samir.

Add in the goal against Roma away & the goal against Chelsea in the FA Cup Semi as well.... Big moments all of them.

More than good enough to play a big role in a title winning side, but it is what it is. Had some huge moments for the club and was generally massively underrated in his time here. Wish him the best.

mixed feelings but he could play well when he wanted to. Good price if 8 to 10m is true.

Bye, cheers.

I will remember him as one of the best players for us in the 2011-16 period when we won things.

He is probably in my top 5 after Serg, Yaya, Kompany and Hart - his commitment in 2014 to get back from injury and be a driving force in the title run in won't be forgotten.
David Silva dislikes this comment.

Paid 25m for him and we are getting 8-10m, great deal. He played a major part in many trophies that we won. Could of been much better than he was but overall a good signing but it was his time to go. Thanks and good luck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.