Sanchez vs Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this rumour part of the same story linking us to Hazard? I think it came from Spain and would seem pretty worthless ‘journalism’

Was this rumour part of the same story linking us to Hazard? I think it came from Spain and would seem pretty worthless ‘journalism’
Might be a good tactic to demoralize rivals even further, get the media to link us with any of their players that would be good enough to play here eg Kane, Sanchez, Hazard, Kante, Rose anyone else?

Kane is a class goalscorer given time and space but doesn't have the close control or the engine for what we want our strikers to do.
Why are people saying this? He does have the close control. Thsts one of his strengths. And if by energy we mean fitness, then more likely than not he has that too. Spurs players are notorious for being ultra fit, Its Poch's calling card.

I don't know if he'll be good for us or not. But he is the closest thing in World football to Lewandowski. They are the most similar to each other in style, temperament, and physical attribute.

Lewandowski worked fine under Pep. I see no reason why Kane wouldn't.

That said I think the link is simply click bait crap

Kane shoots on sight and so when given enough chances scores goals. Pep wouldnt stand for that so Kanes game would suffer if he came to us.

nothing in it obviously, but would even more obviously be Kane. As good as Sanchez is he's 29. And Kane more than proved himself.

The Sterling boos have gone quiet lately.
I'd have Kane for all the boos as he'd quickly go from media darling to the be new money-grabbing mercenary playing for the financially doping club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.