Santa Cruz

foreverblue

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/article5469975.ece" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/ ... 469975.ece</a>

i was really hoping that it woldnt come down to signing this guy but maybe we have no other option at the moment and we cannt get any of our other targets....he is at least better than bellamy and im trying to console myself with that thought.

I doubt whether anybody , least of all the player himself , would be surprised if he landed up here , but whether he's the answer to some of our problems is anyones guess ....... this player needs the correct service , and we struggle to get enough decent crosses into the danger area ...... some weeks we don't appear to get any!

Maybe Bridge can rectify some of this problem for us , or any other signings that we may make this month.

Any club in the country would have snapped Blackburns hand off last season for him , but few are chasing him this time around ........ Santa Cruz CAN score goals , but would prove a risk for us ..... especially for the money they're asking.

Bet he'd score more goals for us than JO though!

i think we're letting blackburn wait.
the world and his wife knows he's coming to us.
so why give them 18 mill now , so they can go on and spend it.
if he's injured for 2 more weeks, let them wait, he cant play for us,
and they can't commit to any deals... they need our money.
i dont think anyone else in prem will pay 18 for him.

I think RSC was a done deal long before the window started...

And yeah, I rate him as a back-up striker.

Would it be good business to deposit £xM in Rovers' bank, when we are competing in the wrong half of the table? I think we'd be better off investing abroad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.