Santa Cruz

100%manc

I know he has not had much play, and I know he will improve but tonight he hardly broke out of walking pace. He is Frustrating. what do other people think??

I know the amount of time he has played isn't enough to rate him, but from what i've seen so far, i was expecting a bit more....

Too early to judge but Petrov was able to make an enormous impact in his first game, so anyone getting their chance should have to do the same to earn a place.

Too early, but just a little bit of me says he will come really good or he will be another Samaras.

I personally think he's going to be a weapon in the box, but a liability anywhere else on the pitch. He gave away the ball with any play that came through him tonight. Very early to judge though, as he's still finding his feet.

Thanx4Knives said:
Christ he played 10 mins or something!

Into one of the fastest, most hectic games. Villa's game plan was based around pressing the ball:

cityboi said:
I personally think he's going to be a weapon in the box, but a liability anywhere else on the pitch. He gave away the ball with any play that came through him tonight. Very early to judge though, as he's still finding his feet.

Which resulted in that, because he's not match sharp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.