Santander live on MCFCTV

Without wishing to take money from City's coffers, you can watch the match free on the Skybet.com streamer - I'll be running the in-play betting so you can use the £1.99 you save to have a bet with me.

Jnr Kisby said:
hahaha nice one city, unlucky macfags!

HAHA. Bet your PC crashes at some point during the game.

Its alright the missus has got a PC so I can go back to the stone age for the game.

molineuxblue said:
Without wishing to take money from City's coffers, you can watch the match free on the Skybet.com streamer - I'll be running the in-play betting so you can use the £1.99 you save to have a bet with me.

Can you sign up for free, or do you have to put a bet on?

You'll need to open an account - but no need to bet if you don't want. Not sure if you'll need to make a deposit, best to check all the Ts & Cs.

Cheers, Noticed city have advised that when your £1.99 subscription ends they will put you on a monthly contract.

Bit cheeky i think!

molineuxblue said:

awesome!

have you watched anything on there before? is it decent quality?

It's been rubbish for the past few weeks, but I'm told the City game tomorrow will be the first with a new streamer which is the equal of anything else available on the net.

quiet_riot said:
I'm having trouble finding the option where I only pay 1.99

Don't! Watch it on Skybet for free tomorrow, i've just watched the Valencia game on there as per the thread i made and the quality was very good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.