Sarah Harding passes away ages 39 (p 6)

My wife starts her chemo Tuesday, her last treatment was this time last year,it’s an horrible shitty time for people with this **** of a disease
Thinking of you both mate.Just to lift you up a bit,my daughter in law was diagnosed with stage 4 BC two years ago but came through it,mainly due to good luck and the amazing staff at the Christie.Hope your wife follows a similar path and the near future finds her well and happy.

Awful. She’s quite frank in that article. Can’t help thinking if there wasn’t a pandemic she’d have got herself checked out so I think she’s being a little hard on herself there. When Covid first struck last year, it kind of knocked everyone’s habits out of kilter.

This^^^
Whatever you do, if you suspect anything isn't right, get it checked out. I did the same last year. Had a mole that had grown and went darker. I put off going to my GP, so as not to waste their time during the pandemic. Turns out it was stage 3 melanoma. Started immunotherapy last month. Wish I'd have gone sooner.

Loved girls aloud , i watched them getting formed and they had some tunes , cancer is so cruel, sarah is the bubbly , loud one , a bit on the edge of too naughty

You dont expect this at a young age , sadly there will be lots in her position , to go and get checked was out of the question in the first covid wave for scared people , rock and a hard place

Devastated for her family and the loss at her age is horrible . Bastard of a disease is cancer and it’s touching every family .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.