Sarah-Liza Barrow. RIP

Rest in peace, Sarah-Liza. My thoughts are with Howard, your family and friends.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and also to those who have been able to contribute to the funeral appeal. We are still continuing to raise money for the funeral, as we are not quite at the required target but thankfully we have enough now to go ahead with arranging everything. The funeral will be at Manchester Crematorium, Barlow Moor Rd, at 1:30pm, next Thursday 6th July, which would have been her 42nd birthday. Whether or not you knew her well or know me, it would be wonderful to see as many people as possible attending. We're asking everyone to wear sky blue, of course, and the funeral will be a celebration of her life. The plan is also to scatter her ashes in the memorial garden at the Etihad. To answer an earlier question, yes she did indeed see City win the treble and was with me at the Etihad to see the Premier League Trophy lifted. For info, for those who don't me, I am the Chair of City's Disabled Supporters' Association, amongst other things. It has been suggested that Sarah-Liza's life be celebrated with applause on the 41st minute of the first home game of the new season. That would be absolutely amazing, if it could be arranged, but I will leave that to others to decide. in the meantime, if you haven't yet read her story or would still like to donate to the funeral fundraiser, please click this link. Thank you again for all your support, Howard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.