Sat, 30th Apr, 5.30pm Chelsea v Spurs.

KALLLLLLOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU OMGGGGG COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I CAN SMELL THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MY NOSE IS TWITCHING TO SHIT BEAT WEST HAM AND WE'RE WITHIN TOUCHING DISTANCE. WHEN SPURS WENT 1-0 UP I FELT SO SICK THEY ALWAYS DO THIS THEY DID IT LAST SEASON AND I WAS SURE THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN BUT THIS SEASON IS DIFFERENT THEYVE BEEN FOUND OUT AND NOW THEY CAN SAY GOODBYE TO THEIR DELUDED CL DREAM SUUUUUUUUUPER SUPER FRANK

Sometime football is amazing. Don't you think it is incredible that if we beat West Ham tomorrow we will be practically 8 points(because of goal difference) with only 4 left to play and we could still throw it away! If we lose to both spurs and Everton and it is back on again.

Claiming this 4th spot just keeps going on and on- the end of the season can't come soon enough in my eyes.

Looks like it could be Liverpool that we have to watch out for. They go above spurs if they win tomorrow.

If we win tomorrow. Look at it this way:

We only have to win 2 of our next 4 games. And if we draw with Spurs = 1 win.
If we beat them: It's 2 wins.

Then again..Spurs have Liverpool still away. And im pretty sure they wont win all their remaining 4 games. I think they will lose 1-2 of those games.

So if we win West Ham tomorrow...1 win from all the remaining 4 will do it.

I dont think that we are bad enough to fuck up that badly. But let's try to catch Arsenal!

Was just having a look on betfair its 1/3 for the cup and about 1/16 for 4th spot,if you wanted a double on us to lose the cup & not qualify its about 35/1.......i wouldnt take 100/1 we are there!

TheSituation said:
KALLLLLLOOOOOOOUUUUUUUU OMGGGGG COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN I CAN SMELL THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE MY NOSE IS TWITCHING TO SHIT BEAT WEST HAM AND WE'RE WITHIN TOUCHING DISTANCE. WHEN SPURS WENT 1-0 UP I FELT SO SICK THEY ALWAYS DO THIS THEY DID IT LAST SEASON AND I WAS SURE THEY WERE GOING TO DO IT AGAIN BUT THIS SEASON IS DIFFERENT THEYVE BEEN FOUND OUT AND NOW THEY CAN SAY GOODBYE TO THEIR DELUDED CL DREAM SUUUUUUUUUPER SUPER FRANK
calm down dear
michael-winner%202011.jpg

Thank God for the officials.

Chelsea you are utter shite to need two decisions like that to win against this piss-awful defense. Could have easily been 1-1 or 0-1. Glad it worked in our favor. Now Redknobb will be shooting his mouth off forever.

These are the teams you could face in the Qualifying Round to get into the group stages....

Valencia or Villareal
Bayern Munich
Rubin Kazan
PSG or Lyon
Benfica
and possibly Shakhtar Donetsk

There will be potentially others, but the chances are all these will be in that draw and at least 4 will be seeded higher than city.....

All these sides will be in the non Champions section of the qualifying round draw and all have a higher coefficient than Man City.....

Good luck....

marcspurs said:
These are the teams you could face in the Qualifying Round to get into the group stages....

Valencia or Villareal
Bayern Munich
Rubin Kazan
PSG or Lyon
Benfica
and possibly Shakhtar Donetsk

There will be potentially others, but the chances are all these will be in that draw and at least 4 will be seeded higher than city.....

All these sides will be in the non Champions section of the qualifying round draw and all have a higher coefficient than Man City.....

Good luck....

Not if we finish above Arse

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.