Sat 7am return ??

nicolae said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
nicolae said:
No way would it ever be 7.00 AM on day of match - which type of plane is it that you are advocating guarantees survival??

Will you give it a rest, so many posts in such a short time, is this Drone's other account?

Give me a break, just asking a valid question, given the poor aviation record of the past 12 months!

Where is your hand wringing when they drive to training every day. Pretty sure driving is rather dangerous with rather worse safety stats

Fair play to whoever though for keeping a troll account clean this long.

TCIB said:
nicolae said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Will you give it a rest, so many posts in such a short time, is this Drone's other account?

Give me a break, just asking a valid question, given the poor aviation record of the past 12 months!

Where is your hand wringing when they drive to training every day. Pretty sure driving is rather dangerous with rather worse safety stats

Dear oh dear - you really don't like new people posting, do you?

nicolae said:
TCIB said:
nicolae said:

It is the muslamic raygun threat.
Can never be to careful can you.

chaddblue said:
TCIB said:
I doubt they will be knackered and restless though. Have you seen the business class seat bed things they get???
Fuck me they make my flat look like a shit stained cave.

Can they push the beds through passport control and onto a coach without waking the players?!?

I've just heard Pellegrini's interview when he's been asked about this and the interviewer said 7 o'clock. I think (hope) they're landing at 7pm on Friday night or they're referring to 7am on Friday morning

Just as long as they are planning on arriving 7pm Saturday!

TCIB said:
nicolae said:
TCIB said:

It is the muslamic raygun threat.
Can never be to careful can you.

You're such a bully, leave the poor poster alone, he's doubled his post count on this thread, he'll be trebling it if you keep being nasty.

I like new posters, they're nice.

I will be astonished if we have organised to arrive back at 7am on Saturday, for one that is incredibly poor preparations and secondly it is very disrespectful to a side who is doing very well in the Championship.

I can't see us winning if we come back on Saturday at 7 am.

Someone has to think of the children Paul, i can be that man for bm.
I am whatever bm needs me to be, a pvc loving gimp, a vigilante that dresses as a bat, or even a curtain twitching troll hunter :-)

In fact that is a damned good film and worth another watch.

I know what you like Paul and it is not to be discussed on a family friendly forum my good sir :-P

TCIB said:
Someone has to think of the children Paul, i can be that man for bm.
I am whatever bm needs me to be, a pvc loving gimp, a vigilante that dresses as a bat, or even a curtain twitching troll hunter :-)

In fact that is a damned good film and worth another watch.

I know what you like Paul and it is not to be discussed on a family friendly forum my good sir :-P

I like you ;-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.