Sat down at Chelsea

Did you hear the Chelsea fans singing 'Champions League you're havin a laugh' at us? Wow all other teams seem to hate us now, that's the feeling I get. Chelsea of all clubs should have empathy with us.

Freestyler said:
someone i know who went today said our end was full of corporates.

he said only about 50 city fans were singing if that, the rest didn't have a clue what to do and hardly looked bothered in city in general.

a small pocket stood up and the rest were on a day out, he said it was one of the worse away atmospheres he's ever had it years of going away games.

Bollocks, the 50 were probably those with the Munich songsheets, if they give their heads a wobble they might realise why most of us didn't join in. Yes there were some corporate types there but there were plenty of regulars too and as de Niro said if someone behind didn't want to stand up that should be respected.

lancs blue said:
Freestyler said:
someone i know who went today said our end was full of corporates.

he said only about 50 city fans were singing if that, the rest didn't have a clue what to do and hardly looked bothered in city in general.

a small pocket stood up and the rest were on a day out, he said it was one of the worse away atmospheres he's ever had it years of going away games.

Bollocks, the 50 were probably those with the Munich songsheets, if they give their heads a wobble they might realise why most of us didn't join in. Yes there were some corporate types there but there were plenty of regulars too and as de Niro said if someone behind didn't want to stand up that should be respected.
Ye cant believe that munich song came out, just after 'stand up, your embarrasing', tell them whats fooking embarrasing!

Makes me cringe threads like this.. Every time we're in London people give it out how they don't recognize some fans. Not everyone looks for each other so you can post on here and go 'yeah normal fans today' or we sat down all game.

Hate it when we sing stuff aimed at our own fans aswel like the "If your watching on the telly your a ****" and also if we sang Stand up your embarrassing.. Well that is pretty embarrassing itself.

Seems to have a select group of super fans that don't want different fans to go.

The worst was the kid in the chelsea shirt, sat behind 6 far-eastern tourists. Not their fault, but surely the club should look at themselves when so many fans couldnt get hold of tickets and yet people were there at their first ever game

Went Chelsea 2 seasons ago and I'm about 95% sure I was sat next to a Chelsea fan. Pleased everything they done then left early.

terrebal atmospehar today, everyone sat down and didnt sing. you thought that if everyone has gone that far they want to make a day of it and have a singsong

kimbo said:
vallens said:
New fans,it was only a matter of time really.
How did they get tickets, that's what i want to know.
Piece of piss if you have £140 to spare.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Hospitality/Awap-Trips" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Hospitality/Awap-Trips</a>

What planet are some of you on, I was there and it was not cockney wankers in our end that caused the lack of atmosphere. How dare it be city fans from Manchester, cant be woudnt be surely lets blame every other fucker but us. It was not full of corporate people. Some times you have to face facts and stop this crap about its the cockneys its the corporate people. The team gave us little to sing about but its up to all blues fans to try and pick the team up with our support where ever you live, we are all city fans regardless of how you talk. Rant over, tin hat on. CTID

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.