Satisfied with 5th?

Ducky_

Would you be satisfied with 5th?

Finishing 5th wouldn't be a disaster imo.

If Tottenham or Villa get in the CL I doubt they could bring in players that we couldn't.
We can get rid of the deadwood and really create a squad which can challenge for honours and get 2 top players for every position.

(I don't make many threads, but I'm really interested to find out what everyone thinks.)

Would have taken it at the start of the season (so long as we pushed 4th until late) but now that we're so close I think I'll be disappointed if we don't make it.

Will give a real boost to the one of our rivals that does finish 4th so that would be another disappointment.

I think we have to aim for fourth because we're in the best position for it, finish 4th this season, win the league the season after next.

Gutted unless someone strings about 8 good performances together then I'd think fuck me, we were well beaten. If the person in 4th ends up being just the least shit then I'll be gutted.

5th 6th or 7th doesnt really make any difference 4th is the holy grail unless the scousers win the europa, could do with lille knocking them out just in case we manage to finish 4th

5th would have to be regarded as a failure, we would not be in a position of strength with which to get the quality we need to take us to the next level, we'd be signing players who would not be much better than what we already have, in other words, we'd be going nowhere fast!

No i'd be fucking gutted.

One of the reasons is i work thursday and sunday nights and thats when we'd be playing if were in Europa League

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.