Saturday 8th August 1998.

Lol
Seriously though

All it takes is one decent owner or one cowboy owner and everything changes.
Recent events with some clubs on their arses show what a farce FFP really is and what a joke UEFA are with regard to helping ALL clubs.

True, Chansiri hasn't been a bad owner, I mean he's flushed a lot of his money down the pan. He just seems to be very stubborn and doing it his own way.

For me we need a CEO to manager the club on a day to day basis, then take it from there.

He can't do it himself and especially when he's in Thailand for the majority of the time

True, Chansiri hasn't been a bad owner, I mean he's flushed a lot of his money down the pan. He just seems to be very stubborn and doing it his own way.

For me we need a CEO to manager the club on a day to day basis, then take it from there.

He can't do it himself and especially when he's in Thailand for the majority of the time
Spot on.
A good CEO is more important than most realise.
Look at our set up and it's surprising how many on the outside think The Sheikh and Khaldoon are running the day to day when the reality is that its the ex Barca boys.
The Rags are a another example, David Gill replaced with Eddie 3 planks and they're getting fleeced left right and centre for sub standard players.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.