Savio

Attackers that started on the bench today:

Grealish
Bobb
Doku
Nunes

I could see at most bringing in 1 player... but that really minimizes game time for all of these.

Its gotta be a 1 in 1 out policy at this point.

I think Savio coming means Bernie leaves at the end of the season. Everybody else is still young with KdB likely retiring here.
Why would it be Bernardo going? He rarely ever plays on the left if at all? Surely more likely grealish?

I think it symbols more the end of Foden on the wing.

I admit it looks stacked, but KDB minutes are going to be managed…

Haaland
Alvarez
Savio
Grealish
Doku
Bernardo
Bobb
Foden
KDB

9 for 4/5 places.

Plus Nunes, Kov who could play alongside Rodri.

Dare I say it could we be shaping up for a transfer ban?

Imagine we loan him to Girona (which seems a good option).

We end up with transfer ban for 2 windows and a fine by FFP.

Then in the summer we bring back from loan Savio one of the best players in La Liga and the Argentine kid at River Plate (although imagine that is likely to be winter window).

Would boil some p nicely!!

I wonder if we are buying just to secure him now and then keep him on loan for another year at Girona?

I wonder if we are buying just to secure him now and then keep him on loan for another year at Girona?
Prob giving preseason to impress, lots of time to flip him out on loan to Girona again by sept if they think he needs it.

Prob giving preseason to impress, lots of time to flip him out on loan to Girona again by sept if they think he needs it.

Yeah i think that maybe the plan mate but i wonder if maybe Bobb maybe stalling his new deal offer and may go for big money if he doesnt sign? Couto rumoured to be coming back in the summer as well.

Yeah i think that maybe the plan mate but i wonder if maybe Bobb maybe stalling his new deal offer and may go for big money if he doesnt sign? Couto rumoured to be coming back in the summer as well.
Bobbs contract is too 2026 anyway, plenty of time on that. Savio will get a chance, just if he takes it.

We really are starting to build a team for the next 5+ years

In 5 years time, you'd imagine Gvardiol, Foden, Doku, Bobb, Alvarez, Haaland, Savio will still all be around mid to late 20s, with the likes of Rodri and Dias reaching their early 30s and still equally as good as their game isn't reliant on pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.