Say what you like about Vassell...

Kevcod

He may be pants, but he's not a shirker like the mob we've got now. Got Pride. Not many can say that at City.
Elano - last good game - oct 07 - stroppy little prat who shirked his professional responsibilities to let his samba dancing pal take the piss out of the fans with a penalty Douglas Bader could have bettered.
Robbie - Dec 08
Bellamy - had already had his full quota of 3 decent games before leaving every club he's been at.
Johnson - massive head, empty trophey cabinet
Gelson - I'm better than him and I'm 46 and 15 stone
Richards - retired when he got his Bentley and big house
Dunne - efoort and application halved at exactly the same tim pay doubled .

Give the kids a go Hughes and get rid of these swines that take our money off us.
Stop jumping about over the 5 quid entry fee, that's all they're worth.
Only Shay ,Ned, SWP , Kompany, Dejong and Superman are worth a light - and Berti _ half a team , on a good day.

We should play inexperienced kids?

Ahead of internationals in a UEFA Cup QF?

some fans just dont like the fact tthat we are soon going to become VERY good, and they will have fuck all to moan about

You singled out a lot of the team, but when was SWPs last quality away game? You say Robbie & Elano (I guess you missed the Villa game) have not had good games since dec and 07, respectively? Gelson only gets one game for every two months, Bellamy has been one of our only reliable scorer, then was injured.
I assume you only rate people when they score (which is why Ireland was not on your list) but, surely Robinhos pass to Ireland had a great deal to do with the goal. He gets involved in the play and tries to make something happen.

Kevcod said:
He may be pants, but he's not a shirker like the mob we've got now. Got Pride. Not many can say that at City.
Elano - last good game - oct 07 - stroppy little prat who shirked his professional responsibilities to let his samba dancing pal take the piss out of the fans with a penalty Douglas Bader could have bettered.
Robbie - Dec 08
Bellamy - had already had his full quota of 3 decent games before leaving every club he's been at.
Johnson - massive head, empty trophey cabinet
Gelson - I'm better than him and I'm 46 and 15 stone
Richards - retired when he got his Bentley and big house
Dunne - efoort and application halved at exactly the same tim pay doubled .

Give the kids a go Hughes and get rid of these swines that take our money off us.
Stop jumping about over the 5 quid entry fee, that's all they're worth.
Only Shay ,Ned, SWP , Kompany, Dejong and Superman are worth a light - and Berti _ half a team , on a good day.

Probably the worst post i ever seen...r u a rag?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.